Center for Evolutionary Learning
The Center for Evolutionary Learning is a non profit global research network specialized in the study of how individuals and organizations learn to evolve towards ideal models of responsibility and sustainability in their identity and behavior.
We envision a world where self-empowered individuals generate enlightened decisions practices and initiatives within their organizations, for the benefit of all concerned stakeholders: financial investors, employees, business partners and communities.
Our aim is thus to contribute to the sustainable development of communities worldwide, by identifying the most effective learning approaches to improve personal development processes in entrepreneurs, managers and employees, working in private, social or public organizations.
What is Unique About CEL
- CEL research has identified a numer of techniques enabling the transformative power of the experience of thoughtless awareness
- CEL research shows that the experience of thoughtless awareness is associated with:
- physical and emotional well-being
- responsible, long term oriented, effective decision-making
- enlightened leadership behaviour and personality traits.
- CEL research has been published in leading academic journals in management, neuroscience and medical science.